Liquorice and plum chutney
- 8 plums (approximately 350 g)
- 1 dl dark syrup
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1-4 tsp chili powder
- 2 Panda liquorice bars (à 32 g) or an equivalent amount of some other Panda liquorice
- salt and/or sweet biscuits and some cheese
- Divide the plums into pieces and remove the stones.
- Mix plums, syrup, fresh lemon juice and chili powder in a pan. Heat the mixture while blending. Remove the pan from the heat when the plums have softened.
- Chop the liquorice into tiny pieces and blend them with the rest of the mixture. Let the chutney cool and reach room temperature, then place it in the fridge. Serve cold with cheese and biscuits.